The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Bunnies Abound!

Whew! Seems I just completed my Spring cleaning. . .and while I rid our home of dust bunnies~ these Bunnies Abound On Crooked Creek!!!




I adore bunnies!

Dear Ones,
Bunnies multiply continually On Crooked Creek.


This attached pair of bunnies (Goebel, W. Germany) was my first set from our travels in Europe. The white bunnies set the theme for the others that seem to arrive with each new season of Spring!




These little cream bunnies were a bargain find at Memories of Home Spring Open House a few years ago. Our Maurice, being born under the rabbit hutch, has many rabbit antics. Often she poses similar to that of the reclining rabbit.




Made of cast iron and purchased in Lebanon, Missouri @ Heartland Antique Mall during our Annual Trout Fishing Trip to Bennett Spring, these bunnies are my heaviest set. I chose to leave the jute bows tied around their necks adding to their charm and quaintness!




A Flea Market find,this darling stopped me fast in my tracks with his life~life eyes and his little pink nose. His pose capitivated my heart.





Stacked atop my favorite home decor resource books NELL HILL'S Decorating Secrets and NELL HILL'S Feather Your Nest by Mary Carol Garrity. . . and On Crooked Creek by yours truly, adds visual interest to this grouping. The addition of the green leaf plate holds the entertainment remotes for quick accessibility.





A concrete urn holds faux boxwood greenery and replaces the dark hued florals of the past season.



Lighter, brighter and set for Spring . . .
Bunnies Abound On Crooked Creek!











On Crooked Creek with be joining the following weekly memes. . .please join our sweet hostesses and all those who've participated. . . inspirations surely abound!

Marty for Table Top Tuesday @ http://www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com/



and   Tam for Three or More Tuesday @ http://www.thegypsyscorner.com/



Until next time. . .
Post a Comment