The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Friday, August 24, 2012

With A Grateful Heart. . .

Nearing the 60 day mark since I made the decision to
"s t a y   at   h o m e"!

It is with a grateful heart that I . . .



"Mr. Ed" made a chalkboard out of this petite tray!
Purchased in the early Spring at Roadhouse Antiques,
measuring 8 1/2 " long and 4 1/2 "wide, makes it the perfect fit for our dining room hutch!





Such a simple message, yet it reminds me everyday to
Give Thanks, With A Grateful Heart!



For all the abundant blessings I continue to experience
here On Crooked Creek,
I will . . .




With A Grateful Heart!


Until next time. . .


 
 
On Crooked Creek is joining Debra for Vintage Inspirations @ Common Ground! Visit and be inspired to use your vintage finds and heirlooms in your own home decor!
Post a Comment