The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Let It Snow. . .

It SNOWED!


This was when it first started. . .

. . .  and this is what it looks like now!


Although our freshly fallen snow is
truly bittersweet,
since "Mr.Ed" The Highway Man
is out working this cold night
. . .but I am ecstatic! ! ! 

Did I mention that I LOVE SNOW ? ? ? 


I'll just get out my favorite pear tea set and put some boiling water inside. . . a little cream and sugar and. . .


some hot cocoa mix with my favorite. . . 
 miniature marshmallows!



A winter beverage center set with all the necessities of the Season!


Since dear hubby is working tonight. . .
I'll just make a cup for myself!


Excuse me, dear. . .
would you like to join me in a cup of hot cocoa?

The more the merrier!



Sweet little silver teaspoons to stir your cocoa!


Would you like mini marshmallows. . .
 or many marshmallows?


Come on over. . .
we'll make it a SNOW party!



Let it SNOW. . .


Our Deck dining table!
Let it SNOW. . .


New furnace grate coffee table!


Let it SNOW!




Upside down bird bath becomes a snowy table top!



Until next time. . .


On Crooked Creek is joining our hostess Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch for Metamorphosis Monday. Susan is in the process of making over her son's bedroom into a home office. Stop by and view what she is considering, along with all the other inspiring ideas from this week's participants.


Today, since updating the snow photos. . .I'm joining our hostess Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for Table Top Tuesday. Be sure to drop in and see all the lovely table tops for some inspiration in your home decor.
Post a Comment