The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Monday, October 31, 2011

A Fall Cloche Party! 2

Dear Ones,
It was Marty @ A Stroll Thur Life that invited me to join her Fall Cloche Party last year!
My very first "party"!
I don't know if I was more excited then. . .or more excited now!
Either way...I do love a party!
Thank you Marty, for extending the invitation, once again,
for a Fall Cloche Party!





My love of Autumn weather with its cooler temperatures and our first frost on the Prairie led me to put this First Frost pumpkin cloche together On Crooked Creek!





 I have an on~going adoration of pears for home decor! When "Mr. Ed" and I moved On Crooked Creek ~ I chose wallpaper for the kitchen with a pear motif! This Autumn I filled my shorter cloche with faux pears!
"Mr. Ed" named it," Pears under Glass"!




My newest petite cloche, purchased this Spring @ Memories of Home, also bears the fruit of a single miniature pear atop an amber orange berry ring. To elevated the cloche, I placed it atop my petite wrought iron pedestal.







Here's a glimpse of my first Fall Cloche Party entry from September 2010! The story and the cloche were dedicated to my beloved in~laws and their reverence portrayed through the figurine titled "Giving Thanks".



www.a strollthrulife.blogspot.com


Once again, On Crooked Creek would like to thank our dear hostess, Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for the invitation to join in the Fall Cloche Party! I do hope that you will visit Marty and be inspired by all the lovely cloche displays of the participants that have joined her Fall Cloche Party!


Until next time. . .

19 comments:

Judy Biggerstaff said...

Beautiful Cloches, I think I like the white pumpkin the best. They are all inspiring. This is my first cloche party.

Olive said...

The white pumpkin on the grey base is splendid. You are now hooked on cloches. Isn't it great? hugs♥Olive

Shenita @ Embellishments by SLR said...

Pat, what great cloches! I love using pears, as well. They are great for decorating year 'round! Thanks so much for sharing!

Toni said...

Yes, Marty is the sweetest. She was my first follower. Love the cloche with pears by the clock with the peach roses...beautiful. I have a "thing" for clocks, old, new or faux. I am impressed your husband noticed something new, half the time mine does not! I am a new follower.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

oh Pat, all of your vignettes are so pretty. I do remember your beautiful tablescape from last year, so pretty, and the little couple were just the perfect cloche pairing. Your coffee station with the cloche is so lovely and so welcoming. What a great way to entertain and the tiny pears are just perfect. Thanks again so much for joining the party. You always attend with such lovely presentations. Hugs, Marty

Unknown said...

Lovely displays!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat and I love seeing all of your cloche vignettes - so pretty!
When you said soloed, did you mean you sang or played an instrument? That's so neat! I was in choir in jr high and high school and just loved it.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Martha said...

You have some stunning cloches! Love the pears in them!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Pat, I love those collection of little pears under your cloche. They look so pretty nesting there!
Yvonne

Gayle Page-Robak said...

Love your blog and your cloches. So many wonderful treasures...so beautiful. I have joined your followers list and invite you to join my followers list; as well,I hope you will grab a blog button. Hugs, Gayle
http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Beautiful Pat! I love the frosted pumpkin and the pears....and I still love that wallpaper.

Lou Cinda

Unknown said...

Nice job! Love the displays ! Joann

Sanghamitra Bhattacherjee(Mukherjee) said...

What pretty fall cloches!Lovely settings and gorgeous colours. Thanks for sharing.
Hope to see you on my blog:)

podso said...

They are so pretty, Pat and all displayed beautifully. You do have a "good eye" for beauty, my friend!

Babs said...

Pat, Your cloches are lovely. I especially like the vignette with the pear cloche, roses and clock.
Babs

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Pat, your cloches are lovely. I love the look of them....They also make great vignettes. Thanks for sharing.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

beautiful...and like you I have a thing for pears!

Patty & Kenneth said...

You have beautiful displays! Thank you for sharing them!

Geneva said...

I like all of your cloches and love the way you have them displayed throughout your home. I couldn't pick out a favorite...liked them all. Thank you for sharing and inspiring!