The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I'm A Basket Case!

Confession time. . .

I'm a b a s k e t case!


The "dream home" was designed, built and decorated in  the 90's. I had open spaces above the Country Kitchen oak cabinets which I filled with b a s k e t s of every shape and size!



I adore their hues, shapes and textures! Fun and functional!



Used for celebrations, picnics and seasonal decorating. . .each b a s k e t has its own purpose.




With a galley kitchen, here on the Prairie, and limited space. . .  my b a s k e t collection was re~located to the lower level On Crooked Creek.




While giving Studio One a new look earlier this year, I consolidated my b a s k e t collection atop the primitive cabinet.




Soon it will be time to bring this vintage Easter b a s k e t to the upper level.



I'm am such a b a s k e t case

. . .how about you?


Until next time. . .


7 comments:

Marigene said...

You have quite a collection, Pat! I have a few large ones, plus the smaller ones I use for serving breads, rolls, muffins...

Martha said...

What a nice basket collection!

And really great pictures as well.

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What beautiful baskets, Pat...each unique in its own way! Love the way you have them displayed! Hope you are having a great week!...hugs...Debbie

podso said...

A nice collection --- and cute post!

dotsie

Nancy K. said...

I also LOVE baskets! I don't even know how many I have ~ but like you, I have all sorts of sizes and shapes. Most of mine are filled with yarn & knitting or roving and needle felting. It seems I need a new basket for almost every project!

bj said...

Me, too, darlin'.....a total basket case.:))

Babs said...

You really have quite a collection and yes, I'm a basket case, too. I have to really watch it or I'd buy almost every one I see.