The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Haven for Birds. . .

Seems On Crooked Creek, 
this little 'blue bird' has decided to build her nest 
within my black lantern!




I was sure I had shut the door. . .






It's the third Wednesday!
Time for Note Card Party @ A Haven for Vee!

Today's photos are my first entered for the Note Card Party.

Haven for Birds seemed fitting for my first entry.
For my subject matter, I chose my black lanterns 
from the back deck On Crooked Creek!(here)




Note Card #1.




Note Card #2.





Note Card #3.




Note Card #4.


Here's hoping that your Spring is filled with pleasant surprises!



Surprise a friend today. . .
send them your love and best wishes. . .
in a Note Card!


Until next time. . .

On Crooked Creek will be joining 
the Note Card Party @

A Haven for Vee

Be sure to visit and enjoy 
all the amazing Note Card choices!
Post a Comment