The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Oh, The Woes of Technology!

Dear Ones,
Let me begin by saying that I apologize for any inconvenience
that my trying to switch from Blogger Chrome~ to ~Google +
and back to Blogger Chrome may have caused for any of you!

What a nightmare!!!



So~o~o let me begin by saying that . . .
in the beginning when I didn't switch to Blogger Chrome,
*I couldn't load photos to my post,
*Nor could I leave comments on your posts.



I switched to Blogger Chrome and life was good 
until. . . April 19, 2013 
when I pushed the button to upgrade to Google+.


Fearful, once again, I would be unable to operate my blog,
I joined Google+
BUT. . .
* Many of the blogs I follow no longer show up on My Blogs.
*My faithful followers have notified me you can not comment.
*Also, my own Comment drop down bar has disappeared.



Here's what I have done. . .
*I switched back to Blogger Chrome!
    However, the same issues exist!
*I have sent a Help Requester to Blogger!
     I have heard nothing!



Thank you for your patience 
while I'm working towards a satisfactory solution.
I appreciate your patience more than you could possibly know!
*and if any of you ladies in the Land of Blog knows of "the fix",
please contact me with details. I will try your suggestions.


My schedule, the week of April 29 thru May 4
is overpacked here On Crooked Creek
but I will be working towards a solution each free moment.




During this trial time, feel free to leave a comment 
under my FB posting from On Crooked Creek.
( Posted under my name and not my blog name.)




Many, many thanks to those of you have e~mailed
to make me better aware of the problems with Comments.
I can see by the amount of Views that you're still with me
. . .and I am continually blessed by your friendship and support.

Until next time. . .



No comments: