The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Floral Arrangement. . .

Welcoming Spring 
with a new "floral" arrangement!



Like most of you throughout the U.S.,
I'm still waiting and hoping for Springs arrival 
here on the Prairie!

So~o~o. . .
until Mother Nature decides that Spring has officially arrived. . .
I decided to bring a touch of Spring 
to On Crooked Creek's interior!



I removed the huge creamy ivory Dahlias
from my Bormioli Italy Crystal Glass vase
and inserted some faux tree branches, chartreuse branches
and a faux bird's nest with eggs!



I adore the movement 
these gnarly, twisted branches bring to this arrangement!



Continuing the streamlined appeal, 
I returned the vintage relish dish 
filled with intricate silver spoons.



Spring has arrived to the interior decor On Crooked Creek . . .
now we'll sit back and enjoy Mother Nature's handiwork unfold, 
in due time, to the exterior!



* * * * * * * FYI * * * * * * *
I know you fellow bloggers enjoy sharing secrets. . .
so~o~o. . .
I've prepared a special Tea With A View
for my friend to share later in the week!
Be sure to visit soon to see this sweet 
Teascape for Two!     Sh~ h ~ h!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Until next time. . .

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Looking good inside, Pat...now if we could only wave a magic wand and make it Spring outside.
You home is looking lovely and Springish! xo Diana

podso said...

It looks lovely, Pat. I just wrote "Welcome Spring" on my little blackboard plate I have in the kitchen right now. It's cold here but it looks like spring.

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Such a pretty spot to dine, and I love the floral arrangement.

Marigene said...

Lovely little space for a cozy tea for two.
I think spring has arrived on the prairie...we even have a little green grass, my hyacinth are blossoming, the birds are singing their love calls...and no snow in the forecast for the next 10 days!
Have a great week, Pat.

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Oh I absolutely love the little nest in the middle of the bouquet. So clever, and the tea look amazing. Can't wait to see more. Hugs, Marty

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I love your arrangement! The twigs and nest are the perfect Spring elements. I sure hope Mother Nature gets the memo SOON!!!!!!!!!! XO, Pinky

Sarah said...

Looks like a lovely spot for a tea, Pat.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Love your pretty changes! That's a great shot of the whole area. Sounds like you have some fun things planned in your garden! Enjoy your tea!

JoAnn ( Scene Through My Eyes) said...

Oh it is so pretty - love your table too.