The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Spring Floral Arrangement. . .

Welcoming Spring 
with a new "floral" arrangement!



Like most of you throughout the U.S.,
I'm still waiting and hoping for Springs arrival 
here on the Prairie!

So~o~o. . .
until Mother Nature decides that Spring has officially arrived. . .
I decided to bring a touch of Spring 
to On Crooked Creek's interior!



I removed the huge creamy ivory Dahlias
from my Bormioli Italy Crystal Glass vase
and inserted some faux tree branches, chartreuse branches
and a faux bird's nest with eggs!



I adore the movement 
these gnarly, twisted branches bring to this arrangement!



Continuing the streamlined appeal, 
I returned the vintage relish dish 
filled with intricate silver spoons.



Spring has arrived to the interior decor On Crooked Creek . . .
now we'll sit back and enjoy Mother Nature's handiwork unfold, 
in due time, to the exterior!



* * * * * * * FYI * * * * * * *
I know you fellow bloggers enjoy sharing secrets. . .
so~o~o. . .
I've prepared a special Tea With A View
for my friend to share later in the week!
Be sure to visit soon to see this sweet 
Teascape for Two!     Sh~ h ~ h!!!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


Until next time. . .
Post a Comment