The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

From A Bird's View. . .

While attending a local Spring Open House,
I was inspired to create a new look 
for my dining room chandelier.


Using the faux twig branches 
that adorn my Lodge Tree at Christmas On Crooked Creek.
I wound the branches around the base of the chandelier pole
and arranged them to go up toward the ceiling 
and then down toward the dining room table.


Next, I added a 6 ft. twiggy garland
with deep rose hydrangea blooms. . .



                                                                                            . . .and a bird's nest!



I adore the chartreuse hue 
of the faux leaves that intertwine amongst the branches!


Additional twiggy branches with chartreuse blossoms 
were inserted to give more fullness and visual appeal 
to the chandelier arrangement! 


Now, On Crooked Creek
the interior dining room chandelier 
mimics the beginnings of Springs exterior arrival!







Until next time. . .



www.memoriesofhome.biz
Spring Event #2 . . . April 17 ~ 20!


A special "thank you" to Debbie and April
@ Memories Of Home for inspiring me  through all your
amazing interior design during your Spring Open House!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So very pretty, Pat.

Saturday, we are headed to the lake, with daughter and son in law, to pick up a few pieces of furniture at the condo. Before the truck is loaded down, I hope to get to Evergreen for a few silks and containers, for Spring and Summer. I might have to decorate the breakfast room light fixture or the one over the island.

Something to think about.

Ceekay-THINKIN of HOME said...

Oh I really like that...beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat! OH, this is really beautiful! Who knew you could have such a play toy with your chandy! :) I just love the look. Have a great week.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Your chandy looks BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I love how you did it. I know you will enjoy this for many months. XO, pinky

Mary@mydogsmygardenandmary said...

I love your chandy is beautiful. I never thought about doing something like that. Great idea! thanks for sharing.
Happy Spring
Mary

Martha said...

That is wonderful! I adore it!!! How clever! No snow, no rain, no sleet on this side of the prairie today but it was cold and overcast.

Sarah said...

How clever, Pat. Your chanda is springing forth with blooms complete with nest. '-)

podso said...

Pretty neat, Pat!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love this look Pat!
I've been so busy (and a bit stressed) and visiting you has been like relaxing at home, thank you!!!