The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Textured Storage. . .

A tisket, a tasket. . .
a textured, labeled, storage basket!



Yes, dear ones, 
I know there's more painting 
and sewing projects to be attended to. . .



but, Studio One is my creative space. . .



and "Mr. Ed" made these delightful chalkboard labels
so~o~o. . .I just had to take some time off!!!


Bottom tray in the basket. . .


. . .and top tray in the basket!

Previously in Studio One,
I stored my decorative ribbon supply
in these galvanized trays on my storage shelves!




Once I streamlined the storage shelves (here),
another area for storing my ribbons was needed!



My textured storage baskets were the perfect solution!
I adore having the fabric and ribbons
stored out of sight, but close at hand!!!



Although I do have another basket for the bottom shelf,
(should it ever become necessary for storing project items)
my Underwood typewriter case fit perfectly in the open area.



Tying a satin Aqua hued ribbon
secures the key to the handle of the typewriter case
insuring that it will always be accessible.


Before. . .


. . .After!

Tisk, tisk, tisk. . .
will I ever get to the task at hand
and finish that painting and sewing???



Time will tell, dear ones. . .time will tell!


Until next time. . .


On Crooked Creek will be joining

www.betweennapsontheporch.net


for Metamorphosis Monday!


Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own home décor!
Post a Comment