The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Textured Storage. . .

A tisket, a tasket. . .
a textured, labeled, storage basket!



Yes, dear ones, 
I know there's more painting 
and sewing projects to be attended to. . .



but, Studio One is my creative space. . .



and "Mr. Ed" made these delightful chalkboard labels
so~o~o. . .I just had to take some time off!!!


Bottom tray in the basket. . .


. . .and top tray in the basket!

Previously in Studio One,
I stored my decorative ribbon supply
in these galvanized trays on my storage shelves!




Once I streamlined the storage shelves (here),
another area for storing my ribbons was needed!



My textured storage baskets were the perfect solution!
I adore having the fabric and ribbons
stored out of sight, but close at hand!!!



Although I do have another basket for the bottom shelf,
(should it ever become necessary for storing project items)
my Underwood typewriter case fit perfectly in the open area.



Tying a satin Aqua hued ribbon
secures the key to the handle of the typewriter case
insuring that it will always be accessible.


Before. . .


. . .After!

Tisk, tisk, tisk. . .
will I ever get to the task at hand
and finish that painting and sewing???



Time will tell, dear ones. . .time will tell!


Until next time. . .


On Crooked Creek will be joining

www.betweennapsontheporch.net


for Metamorphosis Monday!


Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own home décor!

3 comments:

Martha said...

I like your baskets --

Hope you and Mr. Ed had a Happy Easter!

White Lace and Promises said...

What a lovely post and the little vignette on the top of the island is just darling.

Atticmag said...

Such good ideas to use! Thanks so much for sharing your expertise with us. Dropping by from BNOP, Jane