The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Monday, February 18, 2013

Enlightened Elegance. . .

Project ~ by ~ project
the updating of Studio One is nearing completion
to reach the desired enlightened elegance 
that I have longed for in my creative space!



Once "Mr. Ed" finished applying two coats of 
Sherwin~Williams SW6701 Popular Gray 
to walls and the display shelf, I was eager to 
display my chosen decor for the space!



Simple streamlined decor elements were chosen:
Bunnies, herb mortars, planters, prints and a terrarium.



The vintage concrete planter filled with 
a faux soft buttery yellow potted plant
adds an ever so slight accent of color.  
The bunny and the herb mortar repeats
the Popular Gray hue.



The wrought iron and glass terrarium brings the 
SW 7541 Grecian Ivory from my chosen color pallete.



The co~ordinating print, herb motar 
and  matching vintage concrete planter are mirror images 
with the exception of the cast iron pair of hares.






The serene scenery in these English Cottage prints 
transports me to the days of living abroad in Europe.






A favorite of my Rabbit collection is this adorable hare. 
He appears to have been caught in a Spring Shower!


Each accessory was careful chosen and symmetrically displayed 
to keep a tranquil, transformed creative space in Studio One.













"To Sleep: perchance to dream:" 
Where better to dream than in this transforming 
creative space that is becoming 
an enlightened elegance in Studio One? ? ?


Until next time. . .



www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com
On Crooked Creek will be joining 
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life for
Table Top Tuesday!

And. . .

www.commonground-do.com

Debra @ Common Ground for
BeInspired Friday!

Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own home décor!



14 comments:

Chenille Cottage said...

Hi Pat,
Your blog is a delight. I love your white shelving and the darling arrangements you have added. Every little detail is filled with charm and personality.

Thank you for stopping by and for your kind comment.

Have a lovely week,
Carolynn xoxo

Susan said...

Love your spring decor. I am beginning think spring, but am holding off until the end of March to start decorating.

Sarah said...

Moving right along with Studio One. I can tell you are enjoying the process. '-)

NanaDiana said...

Your shelving looks so nice, Pat! I wish I could get my craft space spruced up. Loving your space so far! xo Diana

SheilaG @ Plum Doodles said...

All your spring goodies look so nice on your new shelving. I love bunnies, even had a real one once- she was quite the naughty one, though, so now I stick to decorative ones! :)

Shabby Brocante, Karen said...

What a beautiful space. It feels serene and peaceful. I love that shelf and brackets. So pretty. Your displays are gorgeous!
Karen

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

It all looks so fresh, light and spring like!

Unknown said...

I am so envious of your Studio 1! It is so pretty. Love the calmness it exudes. You are doing such a wonderful job!!

podso said...

It looks well thought out and SO nice, Pat, I know you are glad to be nearing completion of this project. You can sit back and enjoy! And create.

bj said...

Omygoodness...this is all looking sooo good. You and Mr. Ed are doing a wonderful job....

Amy Kinser said...

Pat, everything is beautiful. I love the thoughtfulness that goes into everything you do.

Am I missing a facebook link on your sidebar?

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

I love this area of your workroom and the shelf is displayed so beautifully. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

Lisa said...

Oh my, this is so soft, fresh, spring like, and just lovely! I especially love the little conservatory. Hope you can stop by the enchanted oven to say hi.
xo,
Lisa

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Love seeing your vision come to life, so cozy!