The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Friday, January 25, 2013

Color Palette Reveal. . .

2013 is the year for updating Studio One!
and I'm pleased to announce. . . 
the color palette has been chosen!!!



Midsummer's Dream ~
is the hue of the cabinetry in Studio One.
This hue is nearly identical to the original color.

Turkish Coffee ~
Although not being used,
this is the exact shade of one of the dressers in Studio One.



Popular Gray ~
is the exact shade of the cement unfinished walls 
that flank the entire length of one side of Studio One.

Versatile Gray ~
has been chosen for some furniture updating.

Grecian Ivory ~
will be used to help in making some fabric choices
as well as several of the accent pieces that I have!



As you can see,
 the Grecian Ivory hue is prevalent in the pair of hares
and the shelf they are perched upon.
I do believe that the hares are giving their approval 
on the newest addition to Studio One.




The Ice Blue hue of this area rug is close in color to Popular Grey.
What a difference in the overall lightness this rug choice makes 
in Studio One, not to mention the addition it gives to my comfort level when standing at my workspace.




At the present time, "Mr. Ed" and I are sawing, gluing, painting, 
compromising and re~arranging (again)!
Throw in a bit of shopping for necessary supplies 
and desirable accessories, 
and I can tell you that we are busy 
making the needed changes and updates in Studio One  for 2013!


Until next time. . .

6 comments:

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

What a lovely color palette, Pat! I especially love the shades of grey. Can't wait to see it as it develops! Happy weekend!...hugs...Debbie

Marigene said...

Nice combo of colors. I really need to paint my dining room and kitchen, but haven't even thought of colors...I hate that part!

podso said...

The colors are wonderful. Pat. Gray is so versatile. My kids showed me the various complimenting gray colors they are painting some of their rooms that join each other. I can't wait to see it!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

I'm so excited to see...LOVE the colors you chose!!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

How very exciting. I've looked at those same grays for our new house. So pretty, I'm looking forward to seeing the big reveal.

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I can tell that you are having such fun making these decisions and can't wait to see your vision become a reality!!! Keep us posted on all updates! XO, Pinky