The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Size Does Matter. . .

Size does matter
when purchasing a new area carpet for Studio One!



When I purchased the vintage carpet above,
I had no idea what size area carpet I needed for Studio One.
This vintage carpet had the correct color palette,
a Spring theme and a great price. $old!!!



Once the vintage carpet was removed,
"Mr. Ed" and I measured the vacated area 
to determine the appropriate size needed for my work space.




By using the painter's tape,
I had a clear visual picture 
of where each length of carpet would end.



And, what width size would be best suited for the space, as well.



Oddly enough, 
the previous  5' X 8' is still the best size for this area!



This allen+roth Ice Blue 5" X 8" area carpet 
makes such a dramatic change in Studio one's work space!
I  a d o r e  this diamond on the diagonal pattern!!!





The plush cut gives such comfort to my legs and back
as I stand at my work station!




Exactly the light and bright 
updated look I was needing in Studio One!



And when you're the largest decor element in a small space. . .
size does matter!


Until next time. . .

www.stonegable.blogspot.com

On Crooked Creek is joining 
Yvonne @ StoneGable for
Tutorials Tips and Tidbits.

And. . .

www.betweennapsontheporch.net


Susan @ Between Naps On The Porch
for Metamorphosis Monday!


Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own home décor!


Post a Comment