The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

SNOWballs & SNOWflakes!

Oh, I am just giddy here On Crooked Creek!
It  S N O W E D! ! !



I  love S N O W ! ! !

When putting together a new vignette
for my built ~ in china cabinet On Crooked Creek,
I wanted to continue to display my SNOWball Ornaments.
I love how it shimmers under the glass cloche!!!



The leaf pattern in our everyday white dinnerware
is what sold me on these dishes. . .to me,
the leaves appear to take on the resemblance of SNOWflakes!

 
 
I adore how each SNOWflake is unique!
Although each is composed of the same particles,
no two patterns are exactly the same.
 
 
 
 
The wonder of time
when one gathers, presses and compacts
those flakes together to form a SNOWball!
 
 
 
Each unique SNOWflake emerges with the other
to make a SNOWball that becomes a firm body!
 

 
In this New Year 2013, I challenge each of us
to bring our uniqueness  ~ gathered together,
pressed down and compacted ~ and emerge as a firm body!
 
 
 
Our families, our communitites, our country
need us to form a more perfect union.
First one with another, then as a whole unit!
 
 
 
 
Truly, a SNOWball effect! ! !
 
 
Until next time. . .


7 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Beautiful post! Love your snowball ornaments.

NanaDiana said...

It's beautiful, Pat. I wish I loved snow as much as you do. It is bitterly cold here today and we have quite a bit of snow. Your decorations are wonderful and beautiful! xo Diana

Pat@BPM said...

Beautiful, Pat!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

I like your sentiment and love how you have done this display. XO, Pinky

Martha said...

Love those ornaments! My post today is about some of our ornaments as well!

Gayla said...

True! Love the concept and your twinkly snowballs!

bj said...

Beautiful ornaments and the way you have them displayed. Really lovely.
Kept looking for a photo of your snowfall. :) Too cold to get out, hu?
Cold here, too. brrrr