The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Friday, January 18, 2013

Let It Snow 2013. . .

While working on A Frosty Tablescape,
I realized that the buffet needed a bit of winterizing, too!























I  l o v e  Snow! ! !
So, when I saw this intricately designed plaque
years ago, I knew it would be a Winter design accessory
for On Crooked Creek's decor!























I adore this stove pipe hat with Frosty's famous message. . .
for I truly am saddened to see the Snow leave.
Adorned with a touch of red icy berries
and combined with the silver candlelabra
leaves the message to ones imagination, doesn't it?























As I finish the preparations for our meal each evening,
this is my view from the kitchen into the dining room.
The tiny metal hat with the plume
is really a candle snuffer!























On Crooked Creek,
it is always my wish for Frosty ~
and the Snow to return!


Until next time. . .


www.astrollthrulife.blogspot.com












On Crooked Creek will be joining
Marty @ A Stroll Thru Life
for Table Top Tuesday
where inspiration abounds for the loveliest
vignettes in the Land of Blog!!!
Be sure to visit!!!
Post a Comment