The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Green. . .


I've always embraced my Irish heritage!
I l o v e to dance,
                        play a clarinet,
                                                and sing!


My favorite meal is corn beef and cabbage!





I prefer this green leafy vegetable cooked!




Boiled, baked. . .even fried!
But raw, as in Slaw. . .not so much!



On Crooked Creek,
corned beef and cabbage will definitely 
be on the menu!


Perhaps some Irish soda bread, as well!
. . .and yes! 
These feet will be dancing a bit of an Irish jig!!!



Until next time. . .

* * * * * * * FYI * * * * * * *
For this weeks entry,
I chose two photos with natural light
and two photos with artificial light!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

On Crooked Creek will be joining



www.dearlittleredhouse.blogspot.com
Mary @ Little Red House for
Thursday's Inspiration!



Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspiration!










Post a Comment