The simple pleasures of home shine brighter
when the spirit of God intertwines our hearts
with His gentle Joy.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hare Tablescape!

Easter is still a few days away. . .
but, On Crooked Creek, there are hares on the table!





I so  l o v e  bunnies!



Many years ago,
I received a coupon from a local decor shop
for $10.00 off any regular priced item 
in recognition of my birthday.



Having a December birthday,
I usually purchase something to add to my Christmas decor.



Can you imagine my surprise
when I found this pair of hares???
I adore their realistic resemblance. . .
so~o~o, they had to come home with me!!!



My all~time favorite color palette for tablescaping
is black, white and green!!!

Traditional, simplistic and whimsical!
Here's how I put together a Hare Tablescape!

* * * * * * * Tutorial * * * * * * *



I knew I wanted to use this black and white toile runner
with a white damask tablecloth, so I had "Mr. Ed" help me
extend our round dining room table to accommodate 4 people!



Next, I added the pair of hares.
My creamy ivory planter atop a patch of moss
got a moss sphere for that added pop of green!



Just like my bunnies,
those pots and moss spheres kept multiplying!



Next,
I added my matching round quilted place mats
and my sage green everyday dinner plates.



Setting the complimentary black and white checked
napkin at an angle, gives greater visual appeal.



Instead of using garland or ribbon,
I wound a creamy ivory and ecru hued curtain tie back
through the bunnies and planters 
to lighted and enhance the centerpiece. 



Then, I added Bordallo Pinheiro Majolica 
cabbage salad plates atop the napkins.



Everyday Oneida flatware 
and Libby Claret glassware make for easy clean~up!






Placing the table settings across from one another
allows for free~flowing conversation.



Vintage Avon crystal eggs can be easily moved aside 
to accommodate serving bowls and platters!

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A Hare Tablescape, 



 On Crooked Creek,



is festively set 



 for our Easter dining.




Wishing you a blessed and Happy Easter!!!





Until next time. . .




On Crooked Creek will be joining

www.stonegable.blogspot.com
Yvonne @ StoneGable for

And. . .

www.betweennapsontheporch.net

Tablescape Thursday!

Be sure to visit
for you’ll come away
filled with amazing inspirations
for use in your own home décor!
Post a Comment